0

A Piece of Me Inside Our Home

For almost 25 years of my life, I still don't have my so called "OWN" room. Lame 'di ba? Dapat last year I'll be having my room already but something happened so ang supposed to be na room ko naging bodega. HAHA! 

I'm planning to conquer it again this coming month of June or July. I shall and I will. I'm getting old and I need my privacy. It's not that I don't want to sleep beside my mom but there are things that I can't do if we're on the same room. Like I can't keep the lights on or stay up late because my mom will surely start her ranting anytime o the night. 

A very deep sigh is all I can have now just thinking about my own room. 



I'll turn my pink room to this color... 





Color Ceil Blue 
(Defined by Wikipedia.com as: Ceil is a pale blue color, often associated with surgical scrubs . Ceil is from Latin celtium ilsium)

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...