0

Planning Plans in my Planner

I started enjoying having a planner 2 years ago. I started with the Starbucks planner, which is very expensive and then after that is the design your life planner.

For this year, I got myself a Belle de Jour Planner.


MY OWN BDJ PLANNER!!! I GOT IT BEFORE 2011 ENDED.


It was love at first sight when I saw this planner online. It is somehow girly but still have those essential things that I've wanted in a planner.  I consider the coupons (for discounts and other perks) and the cash flow tracker are my favorite pages in this planner.  
 ◄Coupon pages (which helps me a lot with my shopping)

This is the cash flow chart pages
  (that helps me with my budgeting and saving stuffs with my money)


My planner is my diary at the same time (well actually, It is my diary already... haha. so highschool). It just this year I kinda became lazy in writing stuffs and planning. I only have 10 entries in my planner since January of this year. But I'm really hoping that I'll find again the urge to write on those papers. :)
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...