1

Late Night Thoughts

Have you ever felt sometimes that you want to think of a lot of things and yet your mind seems to be empty? Weird, huh? Haha.

Actually as of the moment, I'm having that feeling. It seems that I have a lot of things to do and think about but I don't know where and how can I start. My mind is thoughts is all over the place and its keeping me up all night. This is my   7th day of having the difficulty to sleep, indeed this is insomnia, and it is not fun at all.

My life is in a lost path as of the moment and honestly I don't know where would I go, or would I even choose the right path for this matter. 

Depression is here again and this is very exhausting. How I wish that whatever problem that we have today would just be solved overnight, after waking up the next day it would be all gone. But that thing is very impossible.

Negativity is knocking again in my nut shell. Hope I can have a peace of mind soon.

Would anyone lend me 'a-peace-of-mind' (or make it peaceS-of-mind)? Need it A.S.A.P.

Toodles!


1 comment:

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...