2

Schindler's list

In every business I tried, I can see now, it wasn't me that failed. Something was missing. Even if I'd known what it was, there's nothing I could have done about it because you can't create this thing. And it makes all the difference in the world between success and failure. ~~Oskar Schindler
After a decade of planning watching the movie, Schindler's list, I did it! I watched and finished it. And I guess I enjoyed it.

I really don't have a huge scope of the Nazi Era. All I know is that Jewish people are killed by the German people by that time. 


The movie is great. An ordinary person like Oskar, who only dreamed of being rich was unexpectedly, the one who saved a community of Jewish people. He used his riches and connection to help them. 



 Liam Neeson 
The Hollywood actor who played the role of Oskar

Oskar Schindler
The guy behind the list

Credits to:
Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Napanood ko na ang Schindler's List dati kaso di ko na maalala kasi bata pa ko nun. :( Gusto kong panoorin ulit kaso baka madepressed ako. Gusto ko din kasi mga moview ni Liam Neeson. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naku Karla, nung napanood ko ung movie na-relieve ako kasi buti we're not born in that era or else psychologically challenged na siguro akong tao.

      Delete

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...