2

Writer's Block + Captain Sid = 15th Blog Entry

For almost 3 hours of sitting in front of my laptop, I couldn't type anything. My mind is in it's blank stage... everything seems to be in black and no other color.

And at times like this, my best option will be munching on my favorite delight... Captain Sid. 

What is CAPTAIN SID? Well, first of all, it is not a human. It is pack of roasted watermelon seeds. I love its cracking sound, proof of it's crispiness, when I tried to open one. It has been my long time favorite and I don't know if I can live not having this in our kitchen's cabinet. I just consumed 6 packs of it in one sitting.




Consumed!


Have you tried it? If not, then you should 'cause you're missing half of your life. 


Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. i prefer lechon manok (yung tigpi piso hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masarap din yun. :) Kaso I enjoy the cracking sound of the seed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...