21

Dogs Are Men's Bestfriends... :o3

It is believed that dogs are men's best-friends. They can make our stressful days in a very relaxing one. It is also believed that they can sense our bad emotions and turn them into good or positive. 

 2009: With Tiny (she's our Lord's side now) after dinner


I have three dogs (but one of them already passed away). There's no dull moments every time that I'm with them. I love sitting with them inside their kennel and just play catch. 


Tiny posing for the camera
2009: Whitee enjoying his stuff toy
2009: Kagigil
After hospital duty way back 2008; she can help me wave stress bye-bye.
Waiting for her dinner
2009: His cutie pose
2009: Bone = Drool
Mommy Aileen playing catch with Whitee and Bridgette.
2011: Whitee and Bridgette

Big Smile for the camera


They are one of the most lovely things that happened to my life and this year another dog will be added in our family. Planning to have a chocolate colored Labrador >_< (eggzited me). 

Also for this year I want to join the PAWS family. A volunteer-based non-government organization whose goal is to prevent animal cruelty through education, animal sheltering and advocacy. In this small way, I know I'll be helping all of my baby dog's community.

How about you? Do you have a dog or any pet? What makes them special? Share your story. :))

Toodles!


21 comments:

  1. Very true. If you take good care of your pet they will take good care of you too.. we have a cat and a dog in our house and they pretty much give us more benefits than damages. lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. They can give some furniture damage when they are still a pup or kittens but when they grow up they really are fun to annoy and play with.

      Delete
  2. I used to hate dog kasi nakagat na ako when I was 10 years old. Pero last year, a good friend of us gave the family a Japanese Spitz dog and so, my life has changed. Now, I consider our cute dog as my bff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the member of our family house hold and neighbors, didn't lie my Japanese. It is just me and my dad who loves her to every bits. Well, because my Spitz is very selosa. So she doesn't want anyone, except me and Dad, to touch, feed, and play with her.

      Delete
  3. I also have a black lab who we love to bits. Her name is Cookie and she is now 3 years old. I love big dogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Lab is turning 4 this year. Aren't they the sweetest and makulit. Lots of fun to play with.

      Delete
  4. We had a dog before and we really love. He even sleeps inside our room when he's still alive. this makes me miss to own a dog again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should ask boyfie to adopt a dog. :) PAWS and CARA have dogs for adoptions.

      Delete
  5. I agree much that dog is man's best friend. I have 3 dogs in the house and one'Sarsi" is 13 years old na. He seems in his twilight year and nagiging malambing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old dogs are the most malambing of all.

      Delete
  6. Amen. I have a dog named Shrek. Love that guy and he even never left my toddler's son's side when we walked out of the house down the street by himself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look sooo cute! im a dog-lover as well. will check out PAWS too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can also check CARA. They have a lot of cute dogs also.

      Delete
  8. Dogs are indeed man's bestfriend :) I love how loyal they are and how they try to please you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! They always find ways to show how they adore you.

      Delete
  9. Dogs are such warm and loyal creatures, truly man's best friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. :) The only living thing that won't abandon you ever.

      Delete
  10. True! Dogs are greatest source of stress-busters. The world may leave you but your dog will never. You may thrash him, yell at him but he will always wag his tail for you and be with you. It’s great to have an additional family member who is there for you through thick and thin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay i like Tiny, so cute :) me and my son dog lover din, and we treat as a part of the family talaga.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do agree that dog is man's best friend. I miss our favorite dog who had been run over a motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...