0

Instagram Addiction...:)

It's been a while since I downloaded the App Instagram in my android phone. I think it is love at first sight. Haha. Exaggerated, I know but lately I just want to learn more things about taking pictures or photography per se. It is an art that can be learned and I'm glad that I've found my own mentor (and he's not charging me any fee). As of the moment I already have 40 shared pictures, I'm following 73 people and I already have 48 followers, not much but it is a good start. :) 

Let me show share here the photos I've taken. Enjoy!


Tatay and Me


Family


Fried squids


Cousins


Yum! SAUSAGE!


TRAFFIC!


The one and only type of Jackfruit that I eat


Mickey's pants


Chocolate,,, :)


Thirst quencher


Ito ang Tama!


Cookie and Milk


Lucky Charm


Happy Meal
Pizza


Center piece


Sweet beans. :)


Family dinner


Enjoying her Starbuck's coffee and cake


Relic of St.Clare


Planning....


There's always a light in any darkness


two darlings of mine


The family I'm stuck with. :)


Favorite niece. Isn't she adorable?


My favorite light


A house away from the hustle and bustle of the city


Music + Coffee = Happiness :)


My space in our home... SHOT!


LRT Santolan Station in the morning


Alone...


Noodle Madness


The popular wising fountain of St.Clare Church at Katipunan, Quezon City


Have a break. Have a Kitkat


Lego Madness: El Nido Island


Wendy's


Sunnymede Bldg. at Quezon Ave.


My two college best-friends

Do you have your own Instagram account? Can I have a peek? Then share it. :))

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...