1

It's hard

Over the year, people never failed to put me down. From my parents up until to the farthest cousin that I have. Those people who I thought can help me figure out what I really want to do in my life or even just support me morally. But NO! What they do? They would tell me what should I do. They would always compare me to other people and eventually look at me as if I'm one of their biggest disappointment in life.

I just don't understand. After Pop's death I tried to help my Nanay but she doesn't want to. She keeps on pushing me to do things that she wants me to do. She wants me to work in an hospital, but I cant! Why? I'm afraid, I'm afraid that I might encounter a situation like my dad and I would definitely break. Yeah. You've got it right... I'm a big wimp! But people who I know don't understand that. They can support me but they don't want to. And honestly, it's reaping me apart, not just into two but into billion pieces.

But now I'm just tired. I'm tired of listening to all of them. I'm just tired of everything around me. And tired of trying so damn hard just to pleased everybody's ass! I want  to break away.

My mind is in a maze right now and still I can't figure out where it will end. I'm a mess!

Oh so help me God!

Bye for now!

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bobs! :) I know that it is not as easy as it sounds but just follow your heart. You will never be happy if you continue to do something that others want you to. I was in the same situation. Ayaw ko din mag nurse so I tried to apply in different companies not related to nursing. Now I can say that I found the career that I want which is in IT. Hope you will too Bobs. I know you can do it because you are very smart and hardworking. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...