0

2013 Belle De Jour Power Planner

The year 2013 is just around the corner and last October 14, 2012 Belle De Jour launched their 2013 BDJ Planner 2013.





Like the 2012 BDJ Planner it comes with different parts like the dream board, expenses tracker and many more. 


Sneak peak:
A space where you can write your appointment or thoughts daily
A tracker where you can see where does your cash went







And not only that for this year the coupons cost more or less Php40,000.00. Isn't that great or what? 




Here are the list of Businesses that have a coupon inside 

Belle De Jour Power Planner 2013

LIFESTYLE
Ace Water Spa
Ace Hotel & Suites
Barre
City Delivery
Eastwood/ Venice Piazza/Lucky Chinatown Mall
IKMFP
John Robert Powers
OtterBox
Pet Express
Red Box
Subic Grand Seas Resort
The Spa

BEAUTY
Azta Urban Salon
Beauty Bar
Benefit
Black Beauty
Browhaus
Clarity
Kiehl's
Luster
Montagne Jeunesse
Mud Manila
Shiseido
Skin White/ Vitress/ Hygienix
Strip

FOOD AND DRINKS
Bulgogi Brothers
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
Cupcakes by Sonja
Fish and Co.
Krazy Garlik
Serenitea
TGI Fridays

FASHION: SHOES and ACCESSORIES
All Flip Flops
DC Women's
Flipsters
Free Fish
Goody
Michelis
Roxy
SM Parisian

FASHION: CLOTHING
Bauhaus
Jellybean
Sassa
SM LAdies
The Ramp Crossing

They still have the BDJ Lifestyle Card which gives access to the all year round BDJ events and promos.




I've been using this planner for two years now and it never failed to amaze and surprise me. Every year they'll come up with new things. 

For more details you can check them out at: www.belledejourpowerplanner.com.

Until next time guys.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...