8

A Visit to Divisoria


I miss Divisoria so last December 8, 2012 I tag along with my cousins who's going there.

While we're still in the trip what I imagine is a place literally full of people. But the quantity of people didn't overwhelmed me compared last year.

All I had in my pocket was Ph500.00 bill so let us where did it took me.

Our first stop is in the new 999 mall. It was cold in there and I can say they can keep it clean in-spite of the amount of people going in and out. I bought the following in this mall:


 Small Lighting Toys

 Swim wear

 Nail Polish

 Nail Polish Plate


After searching 999 mall (old and new) and 168 mall for things to buy we got tired and ate at Greenwich on the 5th floor of 168. I so missed their fried chicken, pizza and Carbonara. YUM!

After eating we went out in the street to see cheaper stuffs to buy. There were toys ranging Php20.00 to Php40.00 perfect gifts for children (but beware because DOH said they are not safe to our health due to high level of lead). 

There are shorts and t-shirts buy 1 take 1 that cost Php150.00. There are also blouses and other sorts of clothing. Doll shoes cost Php150.00 per pair and I bought a sneaker that cost Php50.00.




So here is the list of what I spent during that day:

Nail design plate= Php100.00 (2 pcs)
Nail Polish = Php100.00 (4 pcs)
Swimsuit = Php100.00 (pair)
Sneaker = Php50.00
Lighting Toys = Php20.00 (Php10.00 each)
___________________________
Total: Php370.00

I saved Php130.00. Food and fare was taken care of by my cousins. :P

Divisoria is like a little haven for shoppers with a minimum budget.So just in case you want to buy clothes, shoes and other stuffs I really recommend that you go to Divisoria.

Until next time guys.


Toodles!

8 comments:

  1. Malayo talaga ang mararating ng pera sa Divisoria. And napaka-tempting ng 50-peso sneakers. :) I wonder where the 130 pesos went na?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To my inaanaks. hahaha.

      Delete
  2. Masarap talaga mamili sa Divisoria, ang Php1,000 marami ng mabibili kumpara sa malls, kung damit ang bibilhin baka isang piraso lang ang Php1,000. Ingat nga lang sa mga shop lifters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kailangan lang mag-ingat and yung ninja instinct. Pero masya pa din.

      Delete
  3. I haven't been to Divisoria for so long but it's an excellent place for buying supplies, clothes and others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divisoria today is different from before. You should check the place sometimes. :)

      Delete
  4. Gusto ko talaga pumunta sa Divisoria, sabi nila medu nakatakot daw.. hopefully sa susunod na pagpunta ko ng Manila makakapunta na ako ng Divisoria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di na siya nakakatakot. They have malls para sa mga vendors. Basta iba na siya kesa nung nasa college pa ako.

      Delete

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...