17

Graham Refrigerated Cake


Hi guys! I just want to share my recipe for refrigerated graham cake. Here in the Philippines, it is one of the dessert that household make every new year. Why? Probably it is cheap and easy to make.

So let us start!

The ingredients that I used for this batch are:

 2 200g handypack M.Y. San Graham Honey

 2 cans 168ml Alaska Condensed Milk

 4 packs of 250ml Nestle Cream (chilled)

You can use any pan of your choice because that's what I usually do but it is best to use a rectangular pan.

What to do/ Procedure:
1. In a container/ bowl, combine chilled cream and condensed milk. Make sure it thoroughly blended. 
2. Lay pieces of grahams in your container of your choice. Fill spaces with crushed grahams. But if you don't have those crushed then you can get a whole graham cracker and just crush it. 

3. Pour cream on top of the crackers. Then spread it.

4. Repeat process to make more layers, ending should be cream on the top.

You have an option to put mangoes, fruit cocktails or any fruits on the most top layer.

5. Chill and serve. (This is my finish product).

So what are you waiting for? Try the recipe and let me know if it taste good.


Until next time.






Credits to:
M.Y. San Grahams
Sweet Nothings

17 comments:

  1. We used to make these wonderful cakes using Graham crackers and the crashed ones. Simple and easy to do but delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it is pasok sa budget. :)

      Delete
  2. thanks for sharing will try this with my kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is more delicious if it have mangoes on it.

      Delete
  3. I'll show this to my sister. The recipe seems so easy! I think, I can even do it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead. :) Then tell me what do you think after.:)

      Delete
  4. Same as the Mango Float procedure san the mango. This is easy made recipe and a good alternative of buying cakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cheap way to have a cake in special occasions. right?

      Delete
  5. Oh I remember doing this when my parents are still here. This is my favorite homemade cake of all time :D I can eat a whole tray by myself. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're just like my brother. He's contented even if he only eats this cake.

      Delete
  6. try it with fruit cocktails too if you dont want mangoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried that before but mine was wet after. I mustn't drained the fruit cocktail that much.

      Delete
  7. Whenever I'm bored, I always make some desserts out of Graham biscuits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best thing invented, second to ice-cream, you can just put anything in it and make it so mouth watering dessert.

      Delete
  8. I love graham cake! I think it's the best cake in the whole world! Sarap yet affordable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you buy your MY SAN Grahams? I bought mine at goods.ph (https://www.goods.ph/graham-honey-handy-pack-200g-7137.html) a month ago, because me and my sister will make a dessert for my mother's birthday. We're planning to add some fruits on it. Thank you very much for this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...