0

When It Counts Web Series by Wong Fu Productions

Have you ever watched any video made by Wong Fu Productions? If you haven't then I suggest that you do.  They are fun to watch and they always lave a small trail in you after watching their video. 

Their latest series is When It Counts. It is about a girl who likes this guy who likes other girl, you know same-same kind of love story. Want to watch the complete series? Here they are:


Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

What I love about this series is that from episode 1 to 3 they always leave a question wherein we, the watcher/fan, can answer them. By a couple of days Tammy, the girl character, will make a Vlog then she'll read some of the messages that the viewers left for her.

The ending of the story is not the cliche type wherein the boy, Matt, who the girl likes ends up together.  Instead she end up with someone else, that someone who really cares for her.You better watch it for yourself if you'll like it or not. :)

Until next time guys. I hope you enjoy watching.

I LOVE WONG FU!!! PHIL! TED! WES!

Credits to:

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...