0

Me On Cory Monteith's Death

I just woke up and this is the first thing that I saw on my news feed on Facebook "CORY MONTEITH DEAD AT THE AGE OF 31.At first I thought the news was just a fraud. But after a while, more of my friends posted the same thing so I Google it up. After reading the news I just can't help myself but stare and be shocked at the same time. I just can't believed it. 

After a second or two my eyes started to well up and I cry. I just can't help myself. If this is how the news impacted me then I can't imagine how Lea is handling this. To think that they are supposed o be married in two weeks time. My heart just broke to tiny pieces for the second time.

I'm one of those million mourning fans of Cory Monteith. His death is a great lost for Glee and the TV series wouldn't be the same without him. Lea Michele would be a different woman after this tragedy.

For all its worth, I hope people will just pay respect and love for this lost.

To read the news about his death you can visit: CNN.com.

I every death we always realize that time is really short so appreciate those people who loves you. Make the most of your life doing things that you love an really want to do.

Let me end this post with my favorite song of Cory (Finn) that he sang in Glee





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...