35

Project 27

March 2010, I started to feel that I'm gaining weight and I didn't mind it, until now. My clothes just go to waste and I wasn't able to wear them anymore. I'm twice or thrice the size compare when I was in college.

4th year college
And this is my now picture.
My 36 inches tummy

With 36 inches waistline and 70kg weight, I can't help myself but to worry about my health. We have history of cancer, diabetes and stroke in the family and one of my major concern is my PCOS which may get worst due to extra fat.

So today, after my 26th birthday I've decided to set a goal in terms of my body. And I call that goal PROJECT 27. Why Project27? I'm aiming to have a waistline of 28 before the year ends.

And let me share to you my game plan for this. Starting date is August 19, 2013 (Today) up until to December 10, 2013.

I won't be eating rice, any sweets, fatty, salty, junk food, fast food and skin of meat/chicken. I also won't drink any type of carbonated drinks from softdrinks and beers.

I'll eat more of food rich in protein such as egg, fish, and meat. More of vegetable and fruits also.  I would drink tea and coffee, and of course water.

CHEAT DAY: Every 7th day of the week.

I should be able to exercise 3-4 times a week with 1 and 1/2 hour duration. Here is the schedule of my routine exercise:

Monday: Yoga + Aerobics
Tuesday: Aerobics (Strength)
Wednesday: Bellydance + Aerobics
Thursday: Aerobics
Friday: Aerobics
Saturday: Jogging or cycling (with my mom and her friends)
Sunday: Same as saturday, jogging or cycling with my mom and her friends

I'll also try doing the following:
-Drink 1 to 2 glasses of water before eating (Mix 1 tsp. of vinegar)
-Combine the exercises with the use of dumbbells
-Chew food 20 - 25 times before swallowing
-Put lotion in the body part that you want to loose fat before exercising
-Drink 8-9 glasses of water per day
-Stand for 15 - 30 minutes after meal
-No food after 6PM. Next meal should be the next day.

I'll be expecting the following progress every month for the size of my waistline:
July: 36 inches
August: 36 inches
September: 34 inches
October: 32 inches
November: 30 inches
December: 28 inches

I'm scared and excited for this project. This will help myself to be determined and not to be a quitter. I'll be updating this project everyday and I'll be posting what did I ate and did in each day.

You want to bet that I can do this? Comment down and we'll see.

Bye for now.

35 comments:

  1. Yes I think you really can. Just avoid sugary food and always exercise! Stay hydrated and sleep the optimal hours. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for added tips. :) AJA! I can do this!

      Delete
  2. goodluck!! i will be coming back to your blog to see your progress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is what you call conviction! Kudos to you for changing to a healthier lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy. :) I hope I can do this. Haha.

      Delete
  4. For sure you will lose more weight ;) Don't forget your daily exercise and for sure, before end of the year you will be sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I am very excited to see your new sexy body! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. whatever distractions that you may have, i still believe that you will tone down. just one step at the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just what I've read from one of your comment "I'll be hot like them soon" :)

      Delete
  7. Will power and discipline will help you achieve your goal. Good luck, I know you can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying to lose weight too. But I don't really kill myself with exercise. I'm trying to do a lifestyle change of eating the right food. Busog pa ko parati. :) Goodluck! :) Operation balik alindog na ito. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TRUE! Kailangang iblaik and dating alindog. Hahaha. Thank you. Before effective pa sa akin yung no exercise kaso ngayon hindi na. :p

      Delete
  9. defintely i suggest to lift weight and change your eating lifestyle. Since you want to lose weights salads would be great. my side is i am trying to gain weight and lift weights. im lifting 7.5kg each arm now. 15 kgbarbel goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodluck also to you. I think I'll be borrowing my brother's old barbels.

      Delete
  10. Dapat na ngang ma-reduce ka ng weight. You can do it. Self discipline lang ang kailangan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opo. Yun nga po, disiplina ang kailangan. Mahirap magbago ng diet na kinasanayan na for a year though.

      Delete
  11. go gurl! keep motivated, you can do it with proper diet together with regular work out :D
    goodluck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I will. Your comments will be one of my motivations. AJA! Payting!!

      Delete
  12. Whatever you do, whatever you plan, it takes discipline, discipline and discipline. You won't attain whatever it is if you go away from being disciplined, from being in control of yourself. Believe me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Self discipline! and faith to myself! will put those in my mind. Thank you po Sir Gil.

      Delete
  13. You can do it! My cousin and I have the same goal and we both compare notes at the end of the day to keep us on track of what we've accomplished :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow from 36 to 28 is really impressive. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. and the journey to take will be oh so difficult.

      Delete
  15. Can I have your extra weight nalang? I'm trying to gain weight naman. ;) Currently @41kg! Haha.

    Goodluck sis! Just don't be too hard on yourself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could only do that may naka-lagay ng malaking sign board sa labas namin na FREE fats! haha. I won't thanks.

      Delete
  16. It is just a matter of strong determination to succeed. But I think you looks great with your present features.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's sweet. Thank you Sir Rob.

      Delete
  17. This is exciting! I hope you can keep up with the project. I'm sure you'll be totally happy with the results :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed exciting. Hahaha. Meron na nga akong ready wardrobe to keep me going. :)

      Delete
  18. you can do it!! giving my full support!! post some improvements in your exercise dear ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...