20

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Movie

After 3 years, I was able to watch the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and as what I've thought I wasn't dissapointed with the movie.




The story about a person with a strange disease. He was born with an appearance of an old man and die in a younger physical state. He did't let his appearance to be an hindrance with the life. He was not afraid to face life. He just go with anything that will come to his way. He fell in love and felt the pain to be heart broken. He went to the sea and experience to lost a friend in a war. 

I was touched by Benjamin's letter to his daughter and here is a part of it:

"For what it's worth, it's never too late, 
to be whoever you want to be.
There's no time limit.
Start whenever you want.
You can change or stay the same.
There are no rules to this things.
We can make the best or the worst of it"

I suggest that you watch this movie. It will show you he value of life.


20 comments:

  1. Benjamin button is indeed a strange disease and how would it feel like to live your life backwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be cool and strange at the same time.

      Delete
  2. My boyfriend & I watched this film in a cinema when it was first released in the market. This is one of my favorite movies! So touching & full of life's lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now I want to watch this movie. Brad Pitt played his role to a T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead! If you'll not be satisfied by the movie at least Brad Pitt will. :P

      Delete
  4. I've been hearing a lot of positive feedback of this movie but never have I seen it myself. I hope I can watch it soon :) It seems really intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably because it is a Brad Pitt movie (insert heart eyed here. hahaha.) Kidding aside, it is a great movie. You can watch it online. :)

      Delete
  5. i love the movie! the plot was moving and very rivetig. Brad Pitt was great too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A movie that comes only once in a while and will move a person.

      Delete
  6. Watched this film years ago and it still never fail to amaze me how a person have such a strange disease. Btw, Brad Pitt here is <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. Brad Pitt is the one who really made me watch the movie.

      Delete
  7. I watched this already and really amazed on his case. Galing pabaliktad bongga ang peg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaso it looks scary if it happened to you.

      Delete
  8. That movie was quite a creepy and weird theme and that was the first I have ever encountered the so-called disease. Made me feel weird in way but the whole movie was well executed.

    xoxo,
    Love Beautyholics, a beauty blog by Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now downloading... Your review motivates me to watch this movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you'll like the movie. :)

      Delete
  10. Oh I super love this movie! I think it's one of the best movies of the decade! ♥♥♥ =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...