0

Elevator Girl of SM Olongapo



"Nasa Youtube na me (I'm already in Youtube)"

For 3 days now, I've been seeing this video all over Facebook and it was even featured in a news in ABS-CBN. Before clicking the video I though the girl was a flight stewardess, then when I clicked it, lo and behold she's an elevator girl. 

Yes, she is funny.Yes I do find her hilarious. And YES, I'm amazed at how she shows her dedication to her work. Being inside of an elevator for 8 to 12 hours is not an easy task. I myself will feel nauseous and dizzy if I'll stay for 30 minutes going up and down. She even greets and offer a bright to all the people. So I really salute her.

I think everyone should be like her when dealing with their job. They should love what they do whether they are tired or pissed off by their boss. We should set her as an example. 

So yeah love your work. You'll never kow, you might be the next guy or girl who'll be featured in Youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...