0

How To Help The Victims Of The Typhoon Maring

In time of disaster like this, Filipinos never fail to show their pagiging kapwa tao. We are always ready in the littlest way that we can. 

So I hope you can share this to spread in how you can help those typhoon victims.

These are the common things that you can bring: rice, canned goods, noodles, biscuits, coffee, sugar, water, clothes, blankets, mats, medicine, toiletries, baby needs and cash donations

You can bring them at: 
1.)GMA Kapuso Foundation Warehouse at #366 GMA Compound, Brgy. Culiat, Tandang Sora, Quezon City 

GMA Kapuso Foundation headquarters, 2nd Floor, GMA Network Center, EDSA, Diliman, Quezon City 

2.)ABS-CBN Foundation-Sagip Kapamilya Warehouse at 137 Mother Ignacia Ave. corner Eugenio Lopez Drive, Diliman, Quezon City

Volunteers are also needed. You can visit or call the Department of Social Welfare and Development and Philippine Red Cross.


Donate cash through Philippine Red cross using your phone: 

To donate via SMS, text REDAMOUNT to 2899 (Globe) or 4143 (Smart). Denominations are 5, 25, 100, 300, 500 or 1000 for Globe, and 10, 25, 50, 100, 300, 500 or 1000 for Smart.

To donate via G-Cash, text DONATEAMOUNT4-digit M-PINREDCROSS to 2882.

Check this link and also this link to check the complete list of nearby places that you can bring your donations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...