0

Paolo Ballesteros: Many Faces

Paolo Ballesteros is a Filipino actor, TV host and model.

Paolo Ballesteros Eat Bulaga page
He's been my ultimate crush when he started dressing up like a girl and impersonating famous actresses and/or singers. I just have this spot for a guy who is handsome and can be beautiful at the same time. 

http://instagram.com/pochoy_29
The most talked about impersonation that he did was during the Super Sireyna competition. Every week he'll show up in the judge's table as different person. 

He said, she said with Paolo Ballesteros

Look at the photos below so you'll understand what I'm saying.

Angelina Jolie
Madonut
Anne Hathaway
Kelly Clarkson
Nicole Kidman
Marilyn Munggo
Tyra Banks
Maruya Keri
Tyra Banks
Jeepney Spears
Audrey Hepburn
And the photo might go and on and on. 

Isn't he/she gorgeous or what? He stated that he's the one who's doing his own make-up that he learned from Youtube tutorials.

All pictures are credited to Polo's instagram account.

So what's your verdict? Let me know and comment down.

This is all for now.






Credits to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...