0

Sweet Madness: A Wattpad.com Story

I'm no fun of reading books but I'm more into reading e-book stories in Wattpad. As I've mentioned in my previous post (I'm A Certified Wattpad Addict), I got hook because the authors have a creative way of thinking in how their story will work.

The recent book that I've finished is titled Sweet Madness by Cold Lady19. It is about a girl, Angeles, who's living a normal boring life. Her world turned upside down when Madness, a demon, walks into her life bringing back her past and memories that she long forgotten. Now the question is, Is Madness real or Angeles's head is starting to mess with her sanity.

I'm recommending the book. It made my mind rolling and made my goosebumps appear. In every end of the chapter you can't help yourself but ask for more. You might even question your own sanity while reading the book.

Here's a trailer of the book made by a fan.



Let me know what do you think of the book. Okay?

Happy reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making me do my happy dance (I know you don't see me but I'm doing it!) I'm always excited to read your comments, that makes my heart swell.

I will get rid of comments that I think disturbing, inappropriate or spammy like in any way. All comments are moderated and may take a moment to appear.

BTW, Please don't forget to leave the name and URL of your blog. Will be happy to visit them sometimes.

Thanks again you lovely people! Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...